Contributors

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dessert Painting 2

Hey everyone, decided to do some late night painting of some sweets since I cannot have any before bed. So today I present to you caramel dipping sauce with some apple pie fries. Exercise took about 45 minutes, took another 15 minutes to clean up so 1 hour all around. The textures on the fries were really fun to do. Instead of drawing each bump, I found a texture setting for my chalk brush that allowed me to create a large swathe of smaller bumps without having to stipple. Most of my stippling are in the highlight areas with an off white.

So I recorded the whole session with CamStudio which I edit after another speed paint tutorial I have been working on for the last couple weeks. For those of you who don't remember the painting I'll post up a screenshot of the video compilation in progress. Enjoy!



Screen Capture of a render of the speed paint video. 


No comments:

Post a Comment