Contributors

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Cosmos Coast UI Design part 1

So back in October I started my new job at Pulseworks as a content developer for their VR rides. My first project was to redesign the UI seen inside the sci fi car's cockpit for the Cosmos Coaster game. The game takes you across reimagined landscapes of Low Earth Orbit, the Moon, Venus, Mars, and Neptune. The UI I designed will feature temperature color changes, a working speed gauge, and other widget elements that can be swapped out using Unreal Engine blueprints. 

I started off with some sketches seen below. More progress shots coming.

Early Sketches


Quick icon overlay over the UI space provided


Refined UI concept art with some frost elements. The frost was never used in the final version of the Neptune map.



No comments:

Post a Comment